Whether you're looking for peace and rest or fun and adventure, we can help you find it...
Wondering where to go and what to do when you get there?
Whatever the reason you’re traveling, we’ve got you covered. Even if you only need to book a hotel because you’re heading to your family reunion in Petoskey, and you refuse to sleep in your Great Aunt Tallulah’s guest room because it smells like mothballs.
Go ahead and poke around, find what you need and click reserve or contact us.
Why use a travel advisor?
Advocacy – You deserve to have someone there for you to help when things go wrong.
Resourceful – There are many tools that are not available to consumers which could provide additional amenities and upgrades to enhance your trip.
Convenience- You could spend a lot of timing researching for the best deals, activities, hotels, tours, etc. or you can trust that your advocate has done that for you and will lead you to exactly what you’re looking for.
This badge certifies that my agency has agreed to the Ethical Travel Agent standards of practice. When you work with this agent, you may rest assured you are working with someone who will treat your vacation with the highest standards of care.
I agree to the following guidelines:
- My agency will always apply payments directly to my clients’ trips
- My agency will always provide a detailed invoice and copy of the vendor’s client confirmation within 7 days of payment.
- My agency will always require a credit card authorization form along with appropriate documentation as required by the vendor. Otherwise, our written/memorialized communications will serve as sufficient authorization for any purchases.
- My agency will always protect clients’ personal information in every way reasonably possible
- My agency will always provide clients with contact information for my host agency or agencies so they can verify my identity.
- My agency will always, upon request, release any bookings directly to the vendor.
- My agency will always maintain all required licensing, legal, and contractual obligations as it pertains to my travel business. I will provide clients with said information upon request.
- My agency will never represent myself as a travel insurance expert. I will offer clients general information and a copy of the proposed policy for review. I will defer to the proposed insurer for detailed information.
- My agency will, in all communications and advertisements, convey the Seller of Travel Numbers of my host agency so long as my contract with them is valid and I have not breached any contractual or legal obligations.
- My agency will always provide clients with accurate information regarding my experience and training.
- My agency will endeavor to direct clients to the following resources in the event of a mishap in our business interactions:
- To email me and call me at the contact information I provided at the time of our booking regarding any issues they may have. I will make sure to provide any records I have of previous contacts and will ask the client to do the same for clarity.
- If I fail to respond within 14 days of a financial transaction, clients have been directed to contact the following:
- ME! I may have just missed an email or voice mail
- My host
- The attorney general and/or any additional appropriate governing bodies of the state my agency is in
- Better Business Bureau
- My agency will address any issues or concerns regarding any transaction with all relevant documentation within 7 days of a client’s request for same.
- My agency will maintain current, within 7 days of change, contact information including current legal name, address, email, phone, and other necessary personally identifiable information with my host and any local, state, administrative bodies, and/or federal entities as required by law, policy, or contractual obligation.